Managing from a Risk Management Perspective
Management is all about controlling risk. You need to know what these risks are, and how good/bad you are at containing the issues.
4 Leadership / Culture
5 Organizational Effectiveness
Ideally, you would understand a set of factors around the risk elements.
• Have you identified the majority of the risk topics?
• To what degree does the risk exist in a given topical area?
• What things are triggers to the risk?
• What things are symptoms / observations that a risk is occurring?
• What is the probability that the risk might occur?
• What do you have in place to detect / flag those symptoms?
• How could you minimize / avoid the risk from occurring?
• How are you going to recover, should the risk occur?
We have developed a comprehensive set of risk questions, with range response answer (to constrain variability in the understanding of the questions/answers), and some great presentation tools. Combined with our comprehensive experience across a broad range of industries, we have seen a wide range of risk mitigation approaches, and have seen what works, what doesn’t, and why.
We can help!
Contact us to help you work through getting a handle on the things that will negatively impact your organization.
Business Perspective Blog Posts
"There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its' success, then to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things."
Copyright 1995-2018 © KPJ Squared Inc. All Right sReserved