Managing from a Risk Management Perspective
Management is all about controlling risk. You need to know what these risks are, and how good/bad you are at containing the issues.
Leadership / Culture
Ideally, you would understand a set of factors around the risk elements.
- Have you identified the majority of the risk topics?
- To what degree does the risk exist in a given topical area?
- What things are triggers to the risk?
- What things are symptoms / observations that a risk is occurring?
- What is the probability that the risk might occur?
- What do you have in place to detect / flag those symptoms?
- How could you minimize / avoid the risk from occurring?
- How are you going to recover, should the risk occur?
We have developed a comprehensive set of risk questions, with range response answer (to constrain variability in the understanding of the questions/answers), and some great presentation tools. Combined with our comprehensive experience across a broad range of industries, we have seen a wide range of risk mitigation approaches, and have seen what works, what doesn’t, and why.
We can help!
Contact us to help you work through getting a handle on the things that will negatively impact your organization.